Sanitation Africa Limited relies on its proven and standard methodology:
• Operation Production Process Modeling (OPPM) model Strategize, Model, Deploy & Operate (SMDO) framework
• We develop sanitation services that last and deliver affordable, aspirational, beautiful toilets and/or quick hygienic emptying services
• We work clo sely in partnership with rural communities (Masons, Households, VHTs) and districts leaders in development process and then pretesting our sanitation products such that they are kept abreast of implementation process and full knowledge of how these products work.
• Our research and development arm always carries out customer satisfaction surveys which informs us on the modifications to be made on our products.
• Technical teams performs site surveys, develops designs, and offers free trainings to clients on operation and maintenance of all sanitary facilities.
• Our new products always have to undergo into six month testing and monitoring period. This period will inform us whether the product is suitable for the selected community or not.
Improved pit Latrine